| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Charleston (Municipal), Sc in May is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 101.9mm (4in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 13:27 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 13:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Charleston (municipal), Sc May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Charleston (municipal), Sc, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Charleston (Municipal), Sc:
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 241.2 kms (149.9 miles) NNW
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 250.7 kms (155.8 miles) NNW
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 245 kms (152.2 miles) NW
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) NW
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) NW
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 220.4 kms (137 miles) NW
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 220.4 kms (137 miles) NW
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 154.9 kms (96.2 miles) NW
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 188 kms (116.8 miles) WNW
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 126.7 kms (78.7 miles) WNW
- Summerville, Sc, Usa - 19.5 kms (12.1 miles) NW
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) W
- Savannah, Georgia, Usa - 138.8 kms (86.2 miles) SW
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) NNE
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 200.9 kms (124.8 miles) N
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 173.4 kms (107.8 miles) N
- Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa - 248.8 kms (154.6 miles) NE
- Southport, Nc, Usa - 224.7 kms (139.6 miles) ENE
- Conway, Sc, Usa - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) NE
- Charleston (City), Sc, Usa - 10.4 kms (6.5 miles) ESE